Mig33 Pakistan
save us from block users Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
save us from block users Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionsave us from block users Emptysave us from block users

more_horiz
hi friends,

today one of my friend telling that someone abusing her so she wana leave mig33.i feel really bad.because of abuser many decent users leaving mig33.using a trick anyone can chat with us even we block him/her.i think its totally unfair....

my suggestion is that mig33 should make rule/update that if we block someone he/she will unable to invite anyone with us in group chat.....but now they able to do that...using it he/she able to chat with us though we block him or her... [-(

please friends share your comments.....

THANK YOU

descriptionsave us from block users EmptyRe: save us from block users

more_horiz
hmm nice idea dude cyclops

more_horiz
precisely arif..those users who are blocked should not be able to invite us in group..but the old version can invite us in group by entering into rooms type the user name and invite his other id then presto we are already in group with him..this features should be disabled by mig33...group chats should only be allowed to ids who are in our contact list.

more_horiz
well not a big promblem how block users can be know that some one is online ?

Only if u go into room and there blocked user can find u and tease u so just log off for a while so he/she will stop inviting in group chat and u can chat private

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply