Mig33 Pakistan
For those users who want to become admin Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
For those users who want to become admin Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

For those users who want to become admin

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
enervater.mirza
mohammad
prince_suhel
butterfly
handsome.naqvi
titan_rage
fady-th3-dang3rous
ztaimoor
boorbaba
ll_aqib-rockerz_ll
stayhot-001
15 posters

descriptionFor those users who want to become admin EmptyFor those users who want to become admin

more_horiz
hello all i m going to tell yo about admin ship plz dnt start tpics about how to become mig33 admin
first of all u need good behavious and admin recommendation mig staff start a round for mig33 adminship so they dnt rply your mails about adminship or unsatisfactory rply lyk we are not selecting admin any more so wait for round and try to b a good user thankx...
Regards
****STAYHOT-001****

descriptionFor those users who want to become admin EmptyRe: For those users who want to become admin

more_horiz
thanx 4 the info bro

descriptionFor those users who want to become admin EmptyRe: For those users who want to become admin

more_horiz
thx!!!

more_horiz
thnxi for the info brother Smile

more_horiz
thanxx for informing bro Wink

more_horiz

more_horiz
Hahaha lol! tnx bro

more_horiz
ThAnKs mAaMoN Embarassed tongue

more_horiz
thanks for the info..you mentioned above we need a recommendation from an admin..what if we are a good user and we dont have a close admin friend to whom we can ask recommendation...do you mean to say .we will not have a chance to be admin.??...well if recommdation really needed to be admin a lot of users will be an admin only in their wildest dream.. Razz

more_horiz
BUTTERFLY IS RYT..........................WELL I HAVE SO MANY FRNDZ Razz:P:P

more_horiz
bt listen BUTTERFLY.....its nt that u should have a frnd who is ADMIN............if u r a nyc nd gud user n if u ask an admin fr the recommendation then, i m sure ADMIN will recommend u.................ADMINS r nt here to fulfill there friendship only bt to do fair with their job too..................M I RYT????

more_horiz
i aGrEe wiTh sAb0oR

more_horiz
YA U RYT BRO

more_horiz
hmmm thanks for information bro stayhot i think mig33 members should understand your opinion

more_horiz
hi..... I have Q

I send email to mig33 to be an admin and mig33 answer not selected

admin now ? what mean of that i can be admin or not ?

plz answer my Q.

i need advise.....thnx

more_horiz
I AGREE WITH NAQVI .meaNS thT i agReE  wTh sABoOr

more_horiz
wElL mOhAmMaD BrO....pLeAsE FoLlOw tHeSe:-
Arrow:firstly introduCe uRsElF In tHe introduce yourself SeCtIoN.
Arrow:ReAd tHe rUlEs and rEgUlAtIoNs In tHe FORUM RULES sEcTiOn cArEfUlLy.
Arrow:PrOpErLy wRiTe yOuR MaSsAgE So tHaT ReAdEr cAn uNdErStAnD It CoMpLeTeLy.
aNd eXpLaIn yoUr mAsSaGe...kEeP ViSiTiNg tHe fOrUm FoR ThE lAtEsT uPDaTeS. THANKS

more_horiz
thnx handsome for your point

more_horiz
naqvi bro is introduction compulsary Neutral

more_horiz
No,dnt think that intro ix that much compulsory .to become a chat room moderator.u should have luck with u,no matter if an admin recommend u or not.cux u wil se that many recomended ppl were nt able to become admin

more_horiz
YUP STONE BRO...INTRO IS NECESSARY..........if a person joins the rum nd didnt introduce himself/herself so how can a forum or its user become familier to him.....

more_horiz
this topic is gettin interesting Razz i agree stone paji Cool

more_horiz
boorbaba wrote:
.if a person joins the rum nd didnt introduce himself/herself so how can a forum or its user become familier to him.....
wel no is the answer,u wil find lot of users who dnt feel it necessary to introduce themselvex,nt in roomx nor in forumx.u can keep it on side,u wil see that moxt of the uxer juxt join forumx to be in touch with latext newx,it ix nt a rule that u should introduce urself,i think i have spent more timex then u on forumx and couldnt find any1 who wax forcing uxer for intro

more_horiz
RYT ADI.......U R RYT BY UR POINT OF VIEW............BUt u r wrng too that i m nt forcing a user to tell about himself............if he doesnt want himself to be introduced, his wish..........bt my nature says that all the forum memberz r like a family nd family memberz shud b aware ov each other....

more_horiz
you r RiGhT SaBo0r bRO..I THINK SABO0R HAVE EXPLAINED IT...NO NEED TO EXPLAIN NOW...BUT ADI BRO ITS MY DUTY TO GUIDE A NEW USER THAT HOW TO USE OR HANDLE A FORUM.THANKS

more_horiz
is recommendation from mig33 admin still needed to become admin in the next round.??

more_horiz
butterfly wrote:
is recommendation from mig33 admin still needed to become admin in the next round.??

Cant say anything butterfly because how the staff will know that which user is deserving and which is not?

I dnt think so staff have so much time of checking of every candidates who have send mails . .

But i can say that the recomendation will play important role

more_horiz
hmm yes i agree with you diez..its very difficult for them to interview all the users..

more_horiz
thanks for sharing with us stayhot broo Cool

more_horiz
i dnt have any friend of admins. yet there is no rule to b an admin widout admin recomendation. while its not mentioned in rules to become an admin in this forum

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply