Mig33 Pakistan
mig33 official discussion forum Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
mig33 official discussion forum Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

mig33 official discussion forum

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
butterfly
Mig33-L0v3r
ztaimoor
w0rld_life
camhe22
tangewala
suri_gr8
precious_pious
Ronal-wen
13 posters

descriptionmig33 official discussion forum Emptymig33 official discussion forum

more_horiz
RECENTLY MIG33 HAS OPENED THEIR OFFICIAL DISCUSSION FORUM. YOU CAN ACCESS IT FROM WWW.MIG33.COM

AT THE MOVEMENT MIG33 TEAM IS NOT REPLYING OR NOT ACTIVELY WORKING IN
THE DISCUSSION FORUM. SO ITS JUST A FORUM CREATED FOR MIG33 USERS TO
DISCUSS THEIR ISSUES AMONG THEM SELFS. I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN MIG33 STAFFS
WILL BE ACTIVE IN THAT FORUM. Very Happy mig33 official discussion forum Moz-screenshot-1

Last edited by ll-ronal-ll on Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistake)

descriptionmig33 official discussion forum EmptyRe: mig33 official discussion forum

more_horiz
that forum is hosted at tangler networks Smile and mig33 rearlyy check it Very Happy but keep the hope up thy will be in contact with u soon Smile

descriptionmig33 official discussion forum EmptyRe: mig33 official discussion forum

more_horiz
Thanx for the info Smile

more_horiz
thanks for di info...

more_horiz
i visit that site one time.

maybe staffs don't have time to visit regularly.

more_horiz
I have also visited that forum one time...

more_horiz
the forum is not gud Sad

more_horiz
ztaimoor bro why the forum is not good Question

more_horiz
that forum is very slow to download i don't if from my network connection the problem occured but the other forum i easily to download.

am sorry to say this but the forum is kinda bored maybe just nobody moderate the forum regularly.

more_horiz
yah n i dont see any offical annoucmnet there, its hosted at some very bad hostign i take much time even on broadband alsways givng session error, mig33dude created it but we dont knw who is he Surprised

more_horiz
Mig33 dude who Is HE.Surprised

more_horiz
i visited that forum..and honestly speaking the forum is not good its complicated one..just i saw the board didnt dare to read any topic..i dont have interest to explore.it somewhat boring No

more_horiz
yeah true butterfly,but the forum is too slow to open,if a person using broadband connection,he can open it too easily but we can't

more_horiz
im not using broadband.thats why not easy for me to open that site..im stealing wifi connection ahahaha Razz from neighbor.. lol!

more_horiz
True... forum is kinda boring.. It failed to open a page even my net server was fast.. And true tangler hosted forum aint good at all.. Better if they would choose IPB instead coz its better then tangler...

more_horiz
I tried n still waitin lol Shocked i been waitin on it for last 2 hours just as im curious....bt still nothinh happened Shocked (telin truth ther was 1 n half hour interval of load sheeding Cool )bt i so far i can tell its gonna be boring as camhe sis said Razz shees how do mig team sees that forum or inspects it? Shocked if it take so long time to c even via broadband Smoke

more_horiz
titan_rage wrote:
I tried n still waitin lol Shocked i been waitin on it for last 2 hours just as im curious....bt still nothinh happened Shocked (telin truth ther was 1 n half hour interval of load sheeding Cool )bt i so far i can tell its gonna be boring as camhe sis said Razz shees how do mig team sees that forum or inspects it? Shocked if it take so long time to c even via broadband Smoke

better they change host coz we cant even browse it by opera(mobile)..

more_horiz
s2pidprincess0519 wrote:
that forum is very slow to download i don't if from my network connection the problem occured but the other forum i easily to download.

am sorry to say this but the forum is kinda bored maybe just nobody moderate the forum regularly.

i m agree wit that, sometimes i can't posting at that forum

more_horiz
hehehe now i learned to familiarized that forum. at first im getting confused coz the interface is really different compared from other discussion board. but now im enjoying to post my comments there Smile

more_horiz
that side make very difficult to look i just connect my phone for internet so it slow. i this just forum that creat by mig33 users is better coz they play everyday and no wat problem that they alway meet.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply