Mig33 Pakistan
what will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
what will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

what will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
un-written
ll_aqib-rockerz_ll
verdure
Ronal-wen
butterfly
disturbia
diez4u
Saira.Ba.G
handsome.naqvi
13 posters

descriptionwhat will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u Emptywhat will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u

more_horiz
hello guys....
here z another game...
!!! what will you say to the above person if he/she awoke you from bed !!! Very Happy
funny comments will be appreciated lol!
thnx
regards
shehroze

descriptionwhat will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u EmptyRe: what will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u

more_horiz
Above person?You mean the one leaving above your apartment.

Ill drag my apartment from under his floor. And his apartment will collapse. Hehe

descriptionwhat will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u EmptyRe: what will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u

more_horiz
Above person mean the person who posted u Razz

If saira awake me then i will throw cold water on her and say buzz off Razz

more_horiz
And if dies awake me.Ill complain to her gf.Hahaha
dont dare you teasing gals.:p or a girl(gf) will show you her shoe

more_horiz
i will ask saira to go n sleep and let me sleep aswell Laughing

more_horiz
i will say ullu ..that just get lost Razz lol!

more_horiz
i will kick him out of the room , i'll wash my foot and sleep again Laughing

more_horiz
if ulli will awake me i will pull his hair till he get bald Laughing

more_horiz
if butterfly wake up i will say goodnight and go back to sleep again Laughing

more_horiz
if empe will wake me i will give him a sweet..slap Razz

more_horiz
if she comes to do so, i will ask her to stay outside to forbade other people to disturb me

more_horiz
get out

more_horiz
Naqvi stay away from me you monkey Razz

more_horiz
if diezu will come to wake me up..i will tell him to sing lullabye for me Laughing

more_horiz
butter Mad get out Razz

more_horiz
I will punch him and say don't disturb me Razz

more_horiz
i will kick him ...and will say... get lost from my rum you foolish Razz

more_horiz
I will hit your head with a bat Laughing

more_horiz
IF RONAL WILL CUM TO AWKE ME.......I WILL TELL HIM GO AND DO UR WORK DONT DISTURB ME Very Happy

more_horiz
if aqib will do that..i will tell him to prepare my breakfast Laughing

more_horiz
Lucky me i got butterfly.
I must ask her to give me bear hug santa

more_horiz
maybe bone crushing sufi..i dont know if you can still stand up..with all those fracture Razz

more_horiz
butter...make cup of tea for me Razz

more_horiz
i will say naqvi go and iron ma clothes

more_horiz
i will say...wht,s problem with u aqib?and then i will kick out aqib from the rum lol!

more_horiz
[b]if naqvi will cum to awake me.....i will beat him with ma bat RazzVery Happy

more_horiz
i will kiss aqib and then give him a slap..and will beat him with bassball bat ,kick him out and will shut the door Razz

more_horiz
I will say to naqli go hurry bring a cup of TEA for me Razz

more_horiz
i will say diez to make a fries with zest Razz

more_horiz
I WILL SAY TO NAQVI THAT I WANT TO TAKE BATH.......GO AND WASH THE BATHROOM

IF U WILL NOT DO THIS ....I WILL WASH U
Razz Razz

more_horiz
ahahahahaha lolzzzzzzz...i wil say aqib to come in blanket Razz and then you know v.well adil Razz

more_horiz
when naqvi will come.......first i will kiss him Razz Razz..............then i will throw cold water on him Razz and will tell him if he will again disturb me... i will throw hot water on him:P

more_horiz
what are you doing here?

more_horiz
I Will throw alaram clock on naqvi Razz

more_horiz
i will order him to make a cup of tea and then get lost Razz

more_horiz
i will tell naqvi that go and go to sleep its still night Razz

more_horiz
Aqib i am tired give me massage Razz

more_horiz
I will tell do not disturb Very Happy

more_horiz
Laughing i will throw my pillow to him

more_horiz
i will say to butter go and make a cup of tea for me

more_horiz
aqib now its ur turn to make me a cup ov tea Razz

more_horiz
i will ask saint go n sleep and let me sleep aswell

more_horiz
wait for 5 minutes ..let me sleep

more_horiz
i will tell ronal cum lets sleep togetherRazz

more_horiz
na aqib u make tea then u can go to sleep Razz

more_horiz
i will tell saint bro that this is my rum not urs go and go to sleep its still night

more_horiz
Bring me a tea Laughing

more_horiz
go and fetch me a glasss of water

more_horiz
I will say go and sleep Laughing

more_horiz
i will say him its ur turn to make tea for me.go and get out 4rm here.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply