Mig33 Pakistan
what will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u - Page 2 Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
what will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u - Page 2 Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

what will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+9
un-written
ll_aqib-rockerz_ll
verdure
Ronal-wen
butterfly
disturbia
diez4u
Saira.Ba.G
handsome.naqvi
13 posters

descriptionwhat will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u - Page 2 EmptyRe: what will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u

more_horiz
I now its you turn go an bring me a tea Laughing

descriptionwhat will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u - Page 2 EmptyRe: what will you order/say to the above person if he/she woke u

more_horiz
if ronal will awake me i will pull his hair till he get baldRazz Laughing

more_horiz
If aqib wake up me I will kick him out Laughing

more_horiz
i will kiss him

more_horiz
I will shout Laughing

more_horiz
i will kik him out

more_horiz
bring me a tea Very Happy

more_horiz
cum sleep with me I love you

more_horiz
i will sla[ him lol!

more_horiz
i will offer him a place near me to sleep.

more_horiz
I WILL TELL HIM GO TO SLEEP AND LET ME SLEEP AS WELL

more_horiz
I wil give him my watch to wake me up after 3 hour Laughing

more_horiz
I will tell him to iron ma clothes

more_horiz
Wats d tym dear?

more_horiz
cum let sleep together Very Happy

more_horiz
dnt disturb me aqi... otherwise..... Arrow punishment

more_horiz
I will tel him it still night go and go to sleep and let me sleep as well

more_horiz
Bring me a tea Laughing

more_horiz
polish ma shoes

more_horiz
jaldi se ja aur nashta le k aa...... Laughing

more_horiz
janu wats the tym. please wake me up after sum tym with a cup of tea.

more_horiz
i want to sleep more plz go away

more_horiz
hey y u waking me at midnight Laughing

more_horiz
hey r u mad i already wooke up.w h y a r e u t r y i n g t o a w a k e m e

more_horiz
stay away

more_horiz
Get lost frm here Razz

more_horiz
get lost and do your own work Razz

more_horiz
ohh welcome bro
cum in

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply