Mig33 Pakistan
MIG 33 MERCHANT? IN PAKISTAN Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
MIG 33 MERCHANT? IN PAKISTAN Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionMIG 33 MERCHANT? IN PAKISTAN EmptyMIG 33 MERCHANT? IN PAKISTAN

more_horiz
CAN ANYBODY HELP ME TO FIND VALID MIG33 MERCHANT IN PAKISTAN
I NEED TO GET SOME CREDITS OF MIG33
PLZ HELP
IF ANYONE HAS GOT A PHONE NO. OR SOMETHING OF A MERCHANT IN PAKISTAN WHO COULD HELP ME PUT SOME CREDITS ON MY MIG33 ACCOUNT. . .

descriptionMIG 33 MERCHANT? IN PAKISTAN EmptyRe: MIG 33 MERCHANT? IN PAKISTAN

more_horiz
this was posted by one of the migstaff maybe you dont have merchants in your country..im not sure..why not be a merchant in your country shah. ?Very Happy if you decided to be merchant please refer to this topic..the info about the merchant ..goodluck Razz

http://www.mig33pak.forumotion.com/mig33-talk-f5/mig33-merchants-t668-20.htm

aisury wrote:Hey all!

Well we used to have merchants in Pakistan and we did advertise them on mig33 too but they have decided to discontinue as merchants due to personal reasons and others. That's just too bad actually because we have a lot of users in Pakistan and I get many emails requesting for merchants Smile I hope we get new merchants soon!! In the meantime, you guys can still purchase mig33 credits using credit cards or PayPal.

cheers Smile

aisury

more_horiz
shahzad bro..kindly contact to SALTY-GUY <<add him on mig33.he is merchant from pakistan..and also a member of forum...hope your problem solved now...
thnx
regards
shehroze

more_horiz
Shazad bro contact "salty-guy" he is merchant and also member of our forum he is trustable check the below snap . .

MIG 33 MERCHANT? IN PAKISTAN Oaqclhfg

more_horiz
thats nice to know if there is already merchant in pak..thanks for the info sheh and diez Very Happy

more_horiz
Wow we also have a merchant now.
Thanks for info !!

more_horiz
there are lot of registered merchants in pak and also some unregistered. i believe that unregistered can b trusted more than a registered one.

more_horiz
mr.banker wrote:
there are lot of registered merchants in pak and also some unregistered. i believe that unregistered can b trusted more than a registered one.

Are you sure unregistered merchants are TRUSTABLE. Can u tell me y n0t to belive on Reg. One. If u guyz will n0t belive then y we here and Y specialy i online more than 18 hrz to help Userz . M Realy disapointd wd u Mr.banker wel you has urz own veiw. Thanx Smile

Salty

more_horiz
salty-guy,chekokhan and some other people are merchants in pakistan and they are providing mig33 credit to users in pakistan

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply