Mig33 Pakistan
Merchant IDS protection Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Merchant IDS protection Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionMerchant IDS protection EmptyMerchant IDS protection

more_horiz
Recently some of mig33 merchant ID hacked. These hacking arise some question about the security of mig33 merchant ids. In fact mig33 should ensure more security to protect their merchant ids. Please share your ideas here how can mig33 protect their merchant IDs. Hope mig33 team will consider these ideas to protect their merchant ids.[/b][/size]

Idea Introduce personal identification number for official merchant account:
They can introduce secret code for all merchant like personal identification number. When merchant going to transfer credits to other id they have to enter their personal identification number to authenticate himself. So if the hacker break the password of merchant id they still have to break that code to steal the credit. I think mig33 team will think about this.

Idea Disable Change Mobile Phone Number option:
Change Mobile Phone Number option should be disabled. Because if anyone break ones password then he can change the origin mobile number of that ID can steal that ID for lifetime. We saw this when our Bangladeshi merchant pluszero was hacked. The hacker changed the origin number of pluszero id. So when pluszero going to use forget details he forund invalid mobile number. Pluszero is a merchant so mig33 team give back his ID to his origin number from hacker. But when a normal user will faced this problem how mig33 will give back the ID? I think mig33 team should think about this matter. And disable this Change Mobile Phone Number option from account setting.

Last edited by Salty on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change Topic)

descriptionMerchant IDS protection EmptyRe: Merchant IDS protection

more_horiz
GUD IDEAS BRO..HOPE MIG33 TEAM DO SOME THING FOR MARCHANTS..
KEEP SHARING UR GUD IDEAS..
THANKS

more_horiz
Salty wrote:
They can introduce secret code for all merchant like personal identification number. When merchant going to transfer credits to other id they have to enter their personal identification number to authenticate himself. So if the hacker break the password of merchant id they still have to break that code to steal the credit. I think mig33 team will think about this.

Wao bro thats so nice idea really and mig should suerly imply this thing in merchants id that before transfering credit there should be some password protection then in case the merchants id hacked there should be some security for them

>> just a tip for merchants dnt store your all credit in one id, you can use any other unkown id which no one knows, so in any case your credit can be safe Razz

I like your thought salty bro keep sharing good

more_horiz
Nice idea slaty and i agree with u diez gr8 idea.

more_horiz
Diez4u wrote:

just a tip for merchants dnt store your all credit in one id, you can use any other unkown id which no one knows, so in any case your credit can be safe Razz

Well when they will transfer credit to customer their secret will in his 'account history' in straight words secret will be revealed out Smoke

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply