Mig33 Pakistan
another new merchant from pakistan Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
another new merchant from pakistan Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionanother new merchant from pakistan Emptyanother new merchant from pakistan

more_horiz
hello guys
a new merchant from pakistan now....
another new merchant from pakistan Mer10
thanks
regards
shehroze

descriptionanother new merchant from pakistan EmptyRe: another new merchant from pakistan

more_horiz
ohk thats really nice news
glad to c one more admin from pak
wish u best of luck bro
guys look at his number Razz Razz good na

descriptionanother new merchant from pakistan EmptyRe: another new merchant from pakistan

more_horiz
anyone please invite him on mig33pak too
thanks

more_horiz
ok bro i will invite him
see what he does?

more_horiz
i never saw that id before. i heard that merchants can become admin easily as compare to normal users like dotcare. is it true?

more_horiz
mr.banker wrote:
i never saw that id before. i heard that merchants can become admin easily as compare to normal users like dotcare. is it true?

hmm..tht,s somewht true,many merchants became admins too

more_horiz
ll_aqib-rockerz_ll wrote:
ohk thats really nice news
glad to c one more admin from pak
wish u best of luck bro
guys look at his number Razz Razz good na

aqib hes not yet an admin but soon to be admin:p because a merchant cn easily get a yellow jacket Laughing

more_horiz
Good correction sis
Sorry i wrote wrong he is a merchant nw
Nice to c u bk sis Very Happy

more_horiz
nice to c u back butterfly. welcome back I love you

more_horiz
thanks guys...glad to know that number of merchants are increasing in pakistan..goodluck merchants .:d

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply