Mig33 Pakistan
Privating any user with unregistered id Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Privating any user with unregistered id Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionPrivating any user with unregistered id EmptyPrivating any user with unregistered id

more_horiz
here is one trick by that you can just private users with your un-registered id by using 3.02 lite or beta or 3.05, simple be in chatroom with other id and disconect your internet (dnt exit the mig application) then register new id with same application of mig and enter any number bla bla,

Then login the new id which is not activated by authentication code

then you will see that the room window is still there and you can private any user manualy by going to "enter username" option in room just using 3.02 beta, lite or 3.05
(in the whole process dnt exit your mig application)

i have not try this trick from about month ago may be the bug is fixed but you can give one try, as it is an old trick

dont use this trick for abusing or teasing some one

descriptionPrivating any user with unregistered id EmptyRe: Privating any user with unregistered id

more_horiz
thanks for the trick diezu..but once i disconnect my internet automatically my mig application will be disconnected too..but let me try this trick Razz

descriptionPrivating any user with unregistered id EmptyRe: Privating any user with unregistered id

more_horiz
thanks for sharing great trick bro Very Happy

more_horiz
not for new one

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply