Mig33 Pakistan
Magic USER NAME Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Magic USER NAME Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionMagic USER NAME EmptyMagic USER NAME

more_horiz
To see the Magic NAME just add sum spaces(min 10) before your user name and login. LO and Behold. u will c that u dnt have a user name jst a blank field when u write the msg.

NOTE: only u wil c that magic name not others.

Last edited by mr.banker on Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionMagic USER NAME EmptyRe: Magic USER NAME

more_horiz
WOT IS THIS ???
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR TOPIC WITH IN 24 HOURS..
OTHERE WISE TOPIC WILL BE DELETE..THANKS

Last edited by Precious_pious on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Signature !)

more_horiz
Its 1 year old trick:s plz try to share new tricks nick bro i explain u when u login your id give space 3 or 6 time like this (****naughtynick) then login in go any rum u saw space in ur id :d

more_horiz
sadness_life wrote:
Its 1 year old trick:s plz try to share new tricks nick bro

Well there many users like me who are not aware with this trick, so i want you to don't degrade the others please try to act like a VIP appreciate members as much as you can.

Thanks for sharing dude, keep going. Very Happy

more_horiz
mr. sadness
if its an old trick and u know it already then being a vip member y dnt u post it. there is no need to lie if u learn that from here. try to b sincere

more_horiz
l0l :s why u both act like fighting? Its realy old trick:s and its not magic username its just make u happy nating else. . . .

more_horiz
sadness i think u should be awarded a new born status here so that u can post that thing here which u know. ur vip status should be removed because u know one thing n u didint share on forum then y u r VIP member.
too sad sadness, i m not fighting but u did wrong.

more_horiz
its a forum guys...and we are like family...thnkx for sharing this banker brother I love you and sadness brother i agree with you...this is an old but nice trick...plz dnt fight...be polite
topic locked Locked
thnx
regards
shehroze

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply