Mig33 Pakistan
again roll kick and enter/leave flood is back Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
again roll kick and enter/leave flood is back Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionagain roll kick and enter/leave flood is back Emptyagain roll kick and enter/leave flood is back

more_horiz
again roll kick and enter/leave flood is back Nmsxolmd
again roll kick and enter/leave flood is back Spggncez
again roll kick and enter/leave flood is back Rgyfcfxg
again roll kick and enter/leave flood is back Bqoxlcaf

ENTER/LEAVE flood is back Neutral Multi kickers are now again using rolling kick Neutral

descriptionagain roll kick and enter/leave flood is back EmptyRe: again roll kick and enter/leave flood is back

more_horiz
ya ...

and one more thing now if any one start kick to some one and the kick fails so we can start another kick to same user instantly Neutral

dnt know why staff making mig again home of flooders ..

but any one have see roll kicking now ?? coz i am not sure about roll kicking

descriptionagain roll kick and enter/leave flood is back EmptyLeave enter flood is back!!!!!

more_horiz
Check this out

again roll kick and enter/leave flood is back 2ia9bfa
again roll kick and enter/leave flood is back 10fano4
again roll kick and enter/leave flood is back 2imaurl
again roll kick and enter/leave flood is back 2a0bwip

thats really horrible....leave enter flood is back!!!!! :-s

there was a feature that if any user leave any room till 20 sec that user can't enter the same room...that feature also removed :-o

really shocking Sad

descriptionagain roll kick and enter/leave flood is back EmptyRe: again roll kick and enter/leave flood is back

more_horiz
my God thats so irritating !!!
i thought that this kind of software was blocked long ago but its still there!!! Mad

more_horiz
ohk its veery bad news
i think this change is only for few days
i think they gona check the condition after removing the restrictions in rum

more_horiz
i cant see the snaps Neutral
though this flooding wastes credit and annoys like hell !!!
DO SOMETHING SO CALLED MIG33 TEAM

more_horiz
**topic merged**

all old things are back just dnt know is this temporary or staff is trying to attract kickers & flooders Neutral

more_horiz
i thnk its these changes are permanent becoz mig is offering a special play ground for kickers and flooders.

more_horiz
i agree vid u roma

more_horiz
dis is bad,,,,,,,,,,,,

more_horiz
Enter/leave is no more. Very Happy

TOPIC LOCKED

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply