Mig33 Pakistan
A tips for end group flood from mig Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
A tips for end group flood from mig Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

descriptionA tips for end group flood from mig EmptyA tips for end group flood from mig

more_horiz
hey friends i have a idea about stop group flood.
group flood means if some one send large text in
group to use some special words those time mobile hang
and force you to got dc.so i have a idea to protect from
group flood.if group chat also limit to use words like chat
room.i mean in chat room you can send text only 80 words.
if you send more words its showing

"your message is too long
please keep your message under 80
characters"

A tips for end group flood from mig F_dm_8701709

so if this tricks also use for group chat hope group flood
also end from mig33
whats you say friends.....................

but its make one problem if this tricks avaliavle
then you cant send your any message in privat
up 80 words

descriptionA tips for end group flood from mig EmptyRe: A tips for end group flood from mig

more_horiz
Bro thats good idea but now a days prob is multiple gcs. once i ws invited to over 100 gcs Shocked. Now a days its becoming more n more common.. Shocked

descriptionA tips for end group flood from mig EmptyRe: A tips for end group flood from mig

more_horiz
Now a days this type of flood doesn't happen that much cuz nw the time is for ghost multi group chat...rahber can you here me? lol!

and in group chat if u limit the text number,flooder can also make flood by repeat his/her text like room chat..and we often make group with our friend,not with any flooder..if any1 make flood,that is only for fun and if u tell them he/she will surely stop...and we make also lagre conversation in group with our friends..so at these aspect I don't think this idea gonna work...thanks...

more_horiz
awesome idea forhad bro Very Happy nowadays group chat flooding is really exasperated. anyway multi group chats is the most i hate Evil or Very Mad

more_horiz
yup shunoooooo i can hear Wink ssssssssssh Razz
yup too many new ways of floodign are created every day
ppeoipel flood ur pvts with hundreds of group chats

more_horiz
Mig is becomin more like a playground for kikers n floooders... Neutral aarrrrg Mad it is irritating somthing shud be done.... Neutral n that multi grupchat thingi is geting on my nerves Crying or Very sad

more_horiz
bro like ghost group this long text flood also avalavil.Check you friends buddy list hope they also say that.Some of new kicker make new thinking and make more and more illegal tricks and software
and force or user interest to use this type of bad software or tricks.Check it not only my problem that i face this flood problem every day by 7-8 user in group

more_horiz
EVERY TASK HAVING TWO HANDS 1]GOOD AND 2] WORST. SO SOMETIMES FLOOD FOUND GOOD TO REMOVE THE ABUSES BUT PEOPLE MAKE IT HABIT TO TEASE OTHERS THATS NOT GOOD. Mad

more_horiz
hmm mr.forhad..may be you and many other face this problem but the main thing is-group chat is for our friends and we usually make fun,gossips and even tell story to our friends in group chat with large text which we can't do in chatroom...so text limit in group chat will not be acceptable to maximum user in my opinion...

And u told in ur sub title that (the end of group flood)Is it really the end of group flood?flooders can invite their multi nicks in gc and can make flood by pro as like as chatrum...

So this idea has lots of gap in it...

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply