Mig33 Pakistan
Invisible Flood Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Invisible Flood Mig33pak
Welcome to Mig33 Pakistan.please register or login

Mig33 Pakistan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mig33 PakistanLog in

The No.1 Mig33 Community of Pakistan

Invisible Flood

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
ll_aqib-rockerz_ll
stayhot-001
Mig33-L0v3r
shadow_w0man
shunno
diez4u
ztaimoor
titan_rage
12 posters

descriptionInvisible Flood EmptyInvisible Flood

more_horiz
Hello my dear mates...well day by day the number of mig33 users are increasing and so is the technique or software for disturbing other fellow user is also increasing.....Sum peoples r developing such softwares and spreading it to other users,may be the creator made it for good use bt if it falls in the hand of mis user then it could be devastating....for the last two days me and some other fellow users are the victim of such disturbance..As usual I was chatting in rums n suddenly i saw the arrow on the right corner was blipping so i slide my screen to c who pvt me..I was amazed to c wht it was......let me show the snap first Evil or Very Mad

Invisible Flood F_Screenshot0m_fa9d88a

It was a blank group chat and no one was in it and as i tried to write sumthing then it shows.. Sad

Invisible Flood F_Screenshot0m_1b0e978

I was stunned to c such thing..more than 100 similar group chats were made.....for a brief 20 mins i was hanged..nor i cud write anything nor i could move my joystick Shocked bt at last i logged of by pressing the red button...but as soon as i tried to re log in...it was loading finely......"logging in'' and as soon as the "downloading contact list" screen appeared......it stoped working and came back to the main log on screen instead,my screen was shaking i cudnt help myself other than to exit from the mig software......
Shocked
It my request to the mig authorities to take action against such type of illegal usage of softwares to cause agony to the users...similar case happened with sum admins too....its really horrible.....
Shocked Shocked mad

descriptionInvisible Flood EmptyRe: Invisible Flood

more_horiz
These r ghost gcs.. u cant leave those gcs so i think onli 10 of em r enuf to ruin ur chat.. Shocked
wel thr is a way of leaving gcs
u cn invite 1 other user n u cn both leave gc
OR
u cn goto a rum, goto leave rum, press ok then back buton then move towards gc that gc will b closed..
but still if u get hundreds of those error gc.. then u cant do any thing.. IT will create more n more problems... n admins will also suffer more coz of this Rolling Eyes

more_horiz
i have also see invisible flooding without any group chat and that flooding make me Disconnect and the person say that it is nokia DC Code Neutral

more_horiz
I also facing this problem...some peoples are making hundreds of blank group chat widin a mins and I can't leave the gc..my menu option also not pop-up and my mobile balance also become null widin a moment...don't knw how to rescue from this problem...

more_horiz
yeah that so annoying Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Sad
wish i can meet that crazy guy punishment punishment

one way out from that blank group chat is logging out, but as i know they can automatically invited again wen we came to log in, so.. try to login at wap.mig33.com for released that automatic inviting Idea
just try it Very Happy

-Best regards-

more_horiz
thats the most dangerous ones,if somebody do this kinda invisble flood u cant login till 30 min or 1 hr...at friday nite i also faced many group chats

more_horiz
L0L aMazing fl0Od⭕o

HOPE MIG33 TEAM WILL TAKE ACTI0N AS S0ON AS P0SSIBLE.

more_horiz
well yah its annoying:x i mentioned the method to leave if u get 4 or 5 of these gcs..... for 100s u cn jst lof of n login bk agn:|

more_horiz
yea i awso face group chat flood proble, i donno how to solve it mig staff must do soeting to save us from groups Neutral

more_horiz
ur rite stay bro,we must get rid off from these group chats....mig33 staff maybe working on this problem to get solution

more_horiz
Guys its a sad news for the normal users Sad they we will get mig33 4.0 in first week of august bt gud news for Admins Evil or Very Mad that they will get in the last week of july....and im telling this coz mig team finally worked out how to solve this problem Crazy and its given in 4.0 so hav paitent and wait guyz..lol Smoke

more_horiz
THANX 4 THE INFO BRO

more_horiz
eagerly waiting for the new version cause I can't login with my Id in the last 3 whole night for this invisible text flood...

more_horiz
so sad bro Neutral Neutral

more_horiz
Hi . . . , . .
me also facing it.but i have noted some of them.as soon as possible action will be taken against them.No worries.
Thanks

more_horiz
thanx for teeling bro

more_horiz
wkwkwkwkwkwk

more_horiz
k

more_horiz
bro u can close group chat already discussed in forum try dat trick its really kewl Very Happy

more_horiz
YaP ItS V.BaD ThInG...pPl r nOw a dAyS TeAsInG EvErYoNe JuSt fOr tHeIr pErSoNaL EnJoYmEnT Crying or Very sad SaD NeWs Sad

more_horiz
AHAN......INEVER FACED THAT PROBLEM N I HOPE WILL NEVA FACE THAT Neutral..................

GUYZ, there is another kind of GROUP CHAT FLOODING i had suffered......it was lyk a member invites the whole rum in GC in seconds i guess Neutral

more_horiz
bro...this topic should b in the MiG33 TALK SeCtIoN...dOnT PoSt iT In MiG33 UsErS AnD aDmInS sEcTiOn ThAnKs.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply